Why Jack Russell?
Why ask us to collect your debts? Quite simply, you will get more of your bad debts paid and it will cost you less. Here are some of the reasons why you can confidently hand over your debt recovery problems to the Jack Russell Collections Agency;
- We have over 20 years experience in debt recovery,
- Our resources include a UK-wide network of debt collection offices,
- We succeed in collecting 80% of debts that we pursue,
- We work on a ‘no collection no fee’ basis,*
- Unlike many other debt recovery companies we do not charge a signing-on fee for undisputed debts,
- We are a one-stop shop for debt recovery; from credit control through to legal action,
- We work in partnership with expert solicitors, insolvency practitioners and translators.
* This does not apply to personal or disputed debts.
Save on yearly admin fees
The annual administration fees charged by many debt recovery companies can be very high – sometimes even equalling the actual debt that you are owed. Not us though, in fact one of our longstanding clients, a food and drink company based in London, has saved on average £2,000 per annum since changing to Jack Russell six years ago.
We never give up
Our commitment to staying on a case to the bitter end pays huge dividends. More often than not we can avoid the last resort – a bankruptcy petition – while still achieving spectacular results with clients receiving full payment of the debt and also having their costs reimbursed.
If we have problems collecting a debt for you because of an insolvency, we will liaise with our experienced insolvency practitioner to ascertain whether or not we can proceed. If it transpires that we cannot collect the debt, we will give you a full explanation of the reasons.
What our clients say
“Jack Russell were extremely professional from the outset. We had tried every means to obtain outstanding monies from some clients; I never expected any other company could achieve this. They were quick, effective and very efficient. I would highly recommend them.”
Sandra Adams, Blaze Fire Protection
Why wait any longer to get paid?
Do you have a problem debtor? Then we can probably help you. Please contact us for more information about debt recovery or to discuss your bad debt problem.